30.12.11

New College Shoes


The dress-code at my college is smart casual which is ridiculous really, its not hard for me because my signature look is essentially a shirt and block colour trouser but it is difficult when it gets to shoes, I bought some boat shoes a few months back when I started and they've become hideous already which is pretty bad considering they were £45, but then its became a bit of a joke within my family how quickly I go through shoes so that could just be me.

Anyway, I've just bought these and I think they're a steal for £30, I bought a size 8 even though I'm usually a size 9 because the nines just didn't look as nice as the eights, but I wore them shopping today and they were sooooo comfortable, which is more than I could say for the boat shoes so I'm happy so far. I think I might wear them outside of college too, they're really comfortable and sometimes I feel like my Vans really spoil my outfit.

So yeah I'll probably be putting an outfit together either today or tomorrow (realising it is 1:00am here) and posting it both on lookbook and on here.

No comments :

Post a Comment