13.1.12

Recent buys: More Black Shoes

I think it's a universal philosophy that on most occasions you cannot go wrong with black. Well that has definitely been my philosophy in regards to buying shoes as of late. A few months ago I bought shoes when I thought I needed them, now I've bought 3 pairs in less than a month, all black! 


Firstly I bought the Jeremy Scott Winged Trainers, well I say bought I received them as a gift for christmas from my nan. After looking on the internet for hours I managed to find a pair for a little bit more than £50 which is quite reasonable considering the recommended retail price is roughly double that (which I personally definitely would not pay). They aren't very comfortable at first, being quite high and very stiff but after they break in they aren't as bad although the the arch support is a little tough.

Then recently I bought my Nike Air Max 90s for £90 which I would say are worth every penny, they're comfortable straight out the box and are brilliant for exercise although that isn't what I mainly wanted them for, the arch support is great and you really can feel the bounce in the heal, although I suppose it takes a great design to last for nearly 20 years.



No comments :

Post a Comment