3.12.12

STYLE// Winter Wishlist


I really don't know what draws me to the first item, but I just am so it's a bit of an indulgence really, I'll probably never wear it. The other items are pretty much within my usual aesthetic, I've been after a decent pair of leather boots for a while, my bargain suede H&M one's are barely holding together at this point although for the price they've lasted surprisingly well. I'm often drawn to blues and blacks at this time of the year and am really loving the Matte & Sheen trend for Winter 2012 which is why I like the two Jumpers. The black jeans have been a long time coming, I have a pair already but they fit awfully, have faded slightly, are just overall bad quality, I wouldn't recommend them, they are stretch skinny ones from Topman, the ones I want that are pictured above are Cheap Monday, so should hopefully fare better.

No comments :

Post a Comment