13.1.13

STYLE// Best and Worst of London Fashion Week

It's the biggest mens fashion week yet and we've had some really great displays so far of what we'll all be wearing next fall/winter. Here are my favourite picks as well as some of the more questionable pieces from London.


I loved the cropped peacoats from Topman Design, I've never been drawn to peacoats they're just a little bit too vanilla but having cropped them really gave them an edge and made them the perfect pairing with the baggier silhouette of the trousers in the collection. The black structured jacket from Qasimi is BEAUTIFUL, I just want it so bad, it's got a very precise quilted texture to it that just feels really fresh. Lastly I love the metallics in the Richard Nicoll Collection, amongst the mostly timeless collection it just pops without being gaudy.



It's a pet peeve of mine when a Fall/Winter collection doesn't cover the model up, it's just not a winter look so sorry Sibling (immediate left) but I'm not loving it, and I'd rather not comment on the pieces by JWAnderson (far left) out of fear of offending any angry feminists.

No comments :

Post a Comment