19.2.13

PEOPLE// Romek Gellardo Gello









Romek writes one of my favourite blogs, it's interesting for me to read because he is so close to me in age that it's both inspirational but not inaccessible like some of my other favourite bloggers who live such different lifestyles.

Romek has kindly answered some questions to help us get to know the guy behind Gelardo Fashion


JACKSSTYLE: Tell me about yourself?
ROMEK GELLARDO GELLO: I'm turning 17 next month so I'm still going to school. My hobby is music and I love fashion that's why I ended up being a bloger.
When I think about it right now I can't imagine doing anything else.

JS: Describe your style in 5 words?
RGG: Sporty, Street, Classic, Minimalistic, Urban.

JS: Who is your biggest fashion idol?
RGG: Givenchy I love everything about their style. When it comes to a spesific person there are way to many.

JS: What interests you about fashion?
RGG: I love the personal freedom. Everybody can express themselves and identify themselves with their own style. Fashion is not only about looking good it's about being yourself and proudly showing it off.

JS: If you had to pick one item of clothing to save in your wardrobe what would you pick?
RGG: Definitely a shirt from Givenchy or some sick Jordan 4.


All photos taken from http://gelardofashion.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment