4.4.13

LIFE// My Birthday


My birthday was a little over a week ago now and it was really great. my parents were really generpus and bought me, Prada and Jean Paul Gaultier aftershave along with my iPhone 5 and a new pair of black 510s as well as some money to go shopping with, which I've spent on a really nice bonded cotton jacket which I'll save for outfit posts and the suede brogues you can see above, as well as a few other things.

my friends were so generous as well, from the lot I ended up getting a beautiful soft yellow check shirt from Cos, a white textured jumper from Zara, some all black converse, a mug (better than it sounds), Tom Ford Black Orchid, two bottles of Vodka, a book called Fashion Scandinavia, that I've had my eye on since fashion week and some all white  Air Force Ones and the new Justin Timberlake album from my girlfriend. I'm also told there is more to come...

All in all a great 18th birthday...

No comments :

Post a Comment