18.12.13

STYLE// All I Want for Christmas is Stuff

Christmas is fast approaching, just over one week away now in fact. As well as student christmas (student loan day) shortly after, so naturally all I can think about is what I'm going to be buying myself after christmas, hopefully during the sales. So far I've noted the following:



I need to find a good alternative to the Asos Tiny Beanie because I've lost mine and I used to wear it all the time but Asos no longer stock them. I also need a new Bandana as the one I usually wear wasn't mine and I had to give it back, as well as the leather cap from American Apparel which I think I'll wear quite often. Then I plan on buying some heavily distressed jeans, i've seen a really nice pair at H&M but I can't find them on the website. Finally I want the leather jacket pictured above from Topman which I tried on and is sooooooo nice.

None of the above photos belong to me

No comments :

Post a Comment