23.12.11

Style inspiration: Lookbook.nu



I found this on lookbook but I recognised it from the Zara website straight away, however it is the models personal lookbook. Anyway although I find tipped back fedoras to be possible the most cringe-worthy thing on the planet, theres something about a crisp white shirt that I really like, and I've always had thing for unhemmed raw materials and i think it works really well on this jumper, I think I'll be buying the jumper with my christmas money and maybe the white shirt, although i already have one I prefer the collar on this shirt.



I actually have all the items of clothing to put together a very similar outfit to this and I think I will be as I hardly ever wear my denim jacket, I'll probably post it on here, I plan to post more outfits on here after christmas actually, the hardest part though is to find somewhere to take the photos.


Again I have all the items to create this outfit and I most likely will be doing although minus the peace sign necklace, I'm not loving that.

I really like the colours in this outfit they're just the right amount of muted, I already have a mustard-y jumper and I plan on investing on some more shirts in the new year, a navy one is definitely on my list.




No comments :

Post a Comment