27.1.12

T by Alexander Wang 2012 Fall/Winter Collection




Alexander Wang's T by Alexander Wang collection for fall winter 2012 collection really caught my eye when I came across it this afternoon. It has a classy but urban feel to it, which is hard to balance and can all too easily turn out cheesy but I really love this collection, the colours are restrained and the fit sticks to the modern style that Wang does so well with, which is probably what keeps this collection classy.

It's nice to see that Harrington Jackets will be around next fall, as well as waffle knits, makes me feel a bit more comfortable with investing in a Harrington Jacket this late into the season, which I think I'll consider soon, especially considering the steals I've seen on eBay for them.


No comments :

Post a Comment