13.6.12

Burberry Prorsum 2013 Resort Collection

Burberry quickly became one of my favourite brands since the appointment of Christopher Bailey as lead designer, the way he has turned around the brand is something that never fails to put me in awe, he took a business that was slowly in decline due to its reputation of being the archetypal look of (for lack of a better word) thugs.

Since then it has adopted a whole new design aesthetic, the 'Burberry check' is seldom seen nowadays and instead we see a more refined look. A look that I love more than any other right now. That aesthetic is paramount in the Prorsum range which is probably my favourite  and the new collection can be seen below:

 






  

The colour range is something that I really love about this collection, it feels as if someone has sat down and found every shade that is hardly used but is nevertheless beautiful and used that as the inspiration for the range. The fabrics are usually very luxurious too, which helps with the materials. I find it quite hard to put across how great I think this brand is, so I'll just leave it here before I get frustrated and let you all decide for yourselves.

No comments :

Post a Comment